The Contracting Parties,
Desirous of improving the conditions of preservation of the quality of perishable foodstuffs during their carriage, particularly in international trade,
Considering that the improvement of those conditions is likely to promote the expansion of trade in perishable foodstuffs,
After this Agreement has been in force for three years, any Contracting Party may, by notification addressed to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, request that a conference be convened for the purpose of revising this Agreement. The Secretary-General shall notify all Contracting Parties of the request and a revision conference shall be convened by the Secretary-General if, within a period of four months from the date of the notification sent by the Secretary-General, not less than one-third of the Contracting Parties signify their assent to the request.
If a conference is convened in pursuance of paragraph 1 of this article, the Secretary-General shall so advise all the Contracting Parties and invite them to submit within a period of three months, the proposals which they wish the conference to consider. The Secretary-General shall circulate the provisional agenda for the conference, together with the text of such proposals, to all Contracting Parties not less than three months before the date on which the conference is to open.
The Secretary-General shall invite to any conference convened in pursuance of this article all the countries referred to in article 9, paragraph 1, of this Agreement, and also the countries which have become Contracting Parties under the said article 9, paragraph 2.
Agreement on the international carriage of perishable foodstuffs and on the special equipment to be used for such carriage (ATP)
- Chapter I. Special transport equipment
+ Chapter II. Use of special transport equipment for the international carriage of certain perishable foodstuffs
+ Chapter III. Miscellaneous provisions
- Chapter IV. Final provisions
Juridisch advies nodig?
Heeft u een juridisch probleem of een zaak die u wilt voorleggen aan een gespecialiseerde jurist of advocaat ?
Neemt u dan gerust contact met ons op en laat uw zaak vrijblijvend beoordelen.

Stel uw vraag